Whilst reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that information provided within the strict scope of our website including related products are accurate, all users of our website are advised that:
1. No express warranty is given and none can be implied as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any such information and related products. All information is provided “as-is” without warranty of any kind, other than those warranties implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under applicable law.
2. All information and related products whatever the nature provided on our website do not constitute in any way an offer, solicitation or incentive to the public to sell or buy any shares, stock options, similar and assimilated products or any other financial instruments.
3. The users of our website acknowledge and agree to the fact that, by its very nature, any investment in shares, stock options and similar and assimilated products is characterised by a certain degree of uncertainty and that, consequently, any investment of this nature involves risks for which the user is solely responsible and liable. Investments in securities may decline in value, which may result in the loss of your entire investment.
4. No prior performance of any financial product can guarantee future performance, and nothing herein should be interpreted to state or imply that past results or trends are any guarantee of future results.
5. Any utilisation whatsoever by our website users, relating to the information and related products included in this website, as well as any decision which the users may take regarding a possible purchase or sale of shares, stock options and similar and assimilated products, are the sole responsibility and liability of the users who acknowledge and agree to this as a condition precedent to and prior to any access to our website.
6. Users of our website are also hereby notified that we do not at any time provide financial advice to individuals nor assist nor advise in any way as to the personal financial situation of any individual. None of the information provided on or through the website constitutes individualized investment advice or any legal, accounting, tax or other professional advice. We recommend that our website users not make any investment decision of any sort on the basis of the information and related products set out in our website, unless prior consultation is sought with a professional adviser that has full knowledge of their personal financial situation. Trading may not be suitable for all users of this website.
7. As a result of the above, all legal liability directly or indirectly arising whatsoever in respect of the utilisation of the information and related products of our website, in particular in the circumstances as described in paragraph 3 of this disclaimer, is hereby excluded to the fullest extent permissible by law. Without limiting the above, The Foundation for The Study of Cycles shall not be liable for any loss of revenue, income or profits, or for any indirect, consequential, special or incidental damages, resulting from your use of this website and the information contained herein, or for any third party claims of any nature, even where we have been advised of the possibility of such damages being incurred.
8. We are not liable for any interruption, disruption or suspension of our website whatsoever, even when this result causes the information and related products provided to be rendered inaccurate, inaccessible or incomplete.
9. We have not taken any steps to verify the accuracy, quality or reliability of any products, information or services provided by third parties that have links on our website. We accordingly provide no warranties with regard to and disclaim responsibility for any such products, information or services and exclude all liability in this regard to the fullest extent permitted by relevant laws and regulations.
10. None of the services or products contained or referred to on this website are available to persons resident in any country, state or territory where distribution of such services or products would be contrary to local law or regulation.
11.The Foundation for The Study of Cycles reserves the right to make changes to this website and all information provided herein, at any time without further notice.